Here I’ve collected links to all the posts I’ve done on Orrin Hatch’s views about climate change.
1. Orrin Hatch and the Open Mind. Hatch pats himself on the back for being open-minded, when all he’s really doing is latching onto any argument that supports his preconceived notions.
2. Deseret News Op-Ed on Orrin Hatch’s “Climate Change 101″. An op-ed I did for a local newspaper.
3. Salt Lake Tribune Op-Ed on Orrin Hatch’s “Climate Change 101″. Another op-ed.
4. Orrin Hatch on Hypothesis and Proof. Hatch sets the bar for evidence against his views impossibly high, but pathetically low for evidence in favor of his views.
5. Orrin Hatch on the Gas of Life. Here I show that Hatch repeatedly botches his discussion of the effects of CO2.
6. Explaining Orrin Hatch. Why I don’t think Orrin Hatch is a bad guy, even though I’ve been sticking it to him about his views on climate change.
7. Orrin Hatch’s Response. Orrin Hatch actually responded to me, and made a small concession.
8. Orrin Hatch on Marc Morano’s IPCC Dissenters. How many climate contrarians does it take to impress the Senator? Less than 1%.
9. My Reply to Senator Hatch. My next attempt to convince Hatch that he is not objectively looking at the evidence.
10. Orrin Hatch’s Second Reply. The Senator wrote back, once again, to counter my arguments.
11. My Second Reply to Senator Hatch. I just won’t shut up!